After maintaining a record of over 143 years of trusted service, the Browns Group enters into the Healthcare sector, with a host of offerings to ensure your health and
We at Browns Hospitals seek dynamic individuals to further their careers in the healthcare sector.
Cashiers are responsible for handling day to day front office cashiering function whilst ensuring funds are collected on bills accurately and issued to customers promptly.
If you are confident that you can meet the below requirements, please apply within 14 days of this advertisement with you complete CV including the names of two non-related referees.
Also indicate dearly the position applied for on the top left hand corner of the envelope/e-mail.
Address: Head of Human Resources
43, Mahabage Road, Ragama.
Email : careersabrownshospitals com Web : www.brownshospitals.com
The Job Role
- Preparing accurate and complete receipts/invoices upon payments.
- Handling all collection and reconcile it each cashier sessions.
- Provide speedy and quality customer service.
- Update all relevant records in the Hospital Information System related to cashiering function and liaise with senior cashier.
- O/L & A/L (Preferably in Commerce Stream)
- Computer literacy is must.
- Quick learner & a good team player.
- Age should be below 30 years.
- Previous experience at a reputed organization as cashier, will be an added advantage.
Medical Officers/ Senior Medical Officers ETU/OPD/ICU/GYN+OBS/WARDS
The Medical Officer should provide in-patient care, play a leading role as a member of the patient care team, maintain the highest standards of medical care and follow the internationally accepted clinical guidelines.
The Job Role
- The Medical Officer should provide in-patient care, play a leading role as a member of the patient care team, maintain the highest standards of medical care and follow the internationally accepted clinical guidelines.
- Examining, diagnosing and teating patients, whilst communicating effectively with patients and their families.
- Implement patient management plan according to consultant's instructions.
- Maintaining medical records
- Lialising with other medical, nursing, para medical staff in the hospital.
- Following the accepted clinical guidelines, hospital protocols and company policies.
- MBBS or MD degree with SLMC registration.
- Experience in Labour Room/ Intensive Care Unit/Emergency Treatment Unit/ Anaesthesiology will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years post qualification experience covering general medicine/ general surgery/ paediatrics/obstetrics and gynecology.
- An attractive remuneration package above market standards.
- Support in career growth and personal development.
- Entitlement for Browns Group benefits and other prerequisites.
- Fuel Reimbursement.
If you are confident that you can meet the above requirements, please apply within 7 days of this advertisement with you
complete CV including the names of two non-related referees.
Also indicate clearly the position applied for on the top left hand corner of the envelope/e-mail.
* Preference will be given to those who reside in Gampaha District for all the above positions.